The European Commission is pleased to invite you to its construction conference, held in Brussels on 6 July. Industry leaders, financers, policy makers, SMEs, and start-ups will gather to discuss developments and latest solutions leading to changes in the construction sector.
Together, speakers will discuss the following questions:
- Where is the sector heading? From the perspectives of trends, new demands on the construction sector, societal changes impacting the construction sector, etc.
- What are the strategies and responses to tomorrow’s requirements? Discussing ways the sector (and the whole value chain) can adapt and modernise to remain competitive and resilient.
- What is the role of the public sector? Identifying the best ways the public sector can help and support such transitions.
The sector is too broad and issues too plentiful to meet every expectation and solve every problem. Therefore, this conference will focus on four key areas in break-out sessions:
- Using construction to reshape our cities
Presenting the trends and conditions in our cities as well as best practice solutions.
- Resource efficiency
Making progress in delivering a common sustainability language for the built environment.
- Innovation and Digitalisation
Providing insights into opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
Discussing new ways of looking at skills and competencies.
The conference programme is available on the event page.
Please register before 4 July by filling in the online registration form.