Living Lab Spain
Circular business models are solid enough only if there is market demand behind, and we all know that users create the demand. Thus, conscious, informed consumers can drive the transition to alternative and circular business models. Some questions arise from this statement:
How would the way we build change if users decided on the design and use of the buildings and public spaces they inhabit?
- How would the professional relationships among the different actors within the construction value chain be transformed if consumers demanded renewable, healthy materials, bioclimatic buildings, modular constructions designed for deconstruction…?
The second FISSAC Living Lab Barcelona, co-organized by SIMBIOSY together with the Societat Orgànica (a professional cooperative that works in the field of sustainable building) on the 30th of October 2018, , served as a visualization spot of successful experiences and as a space for an exchange of views and ideas.
The purpose of this first multidisciplinary workshop will be to discuss together how companies in the construction and demolition sector can optimize their resources through the means of industrial symbiosis.
This is a participatory working session: attendees will have the opportunity to put their views on the table, and discuss together with other actors about new business models that promote the transformation of the construction sector towards more circularity.
- Date: Tuesday 23 January 2018
- Time: from 9:00 to 11:30 am
- Location: Instituto de Tecnología de la Construcción de Cataluña – ITeC
Wellington 19, Barcelona
Public transport: Metro L1 (Marina station), Tranvía T4 (Marina station)
- Programme: download here (in Spanish)
Confirmation is required: to confirm your attendance or if you have any questions about the event, do not hesitate to contact the Símbiosy team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling 932 21 86 87.
We look forward to your presence!