ACCIONA has received the visit at Acciona`s Demopark in San Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid) of the partners involved in Case study 4, KERABEN, and CSIC-ICV.
The partners have been able to observe in situ the progress of the installation of both types of tiles produced by KERABEN.
FISSAC will host its 3rd webinar on 15 October 2019, at 10.30 am, Brussels time.
This webinar will focus on the results of the 4 Pilots and 5 Case Studies, focusing on both the pre-industrial and industrial scales. The webinar will also describe some example of installation of the new products, highlighting the practical implementation of FISSAC, beyond the pre-industrial and industrial level. Finally, the opportunities of industrial symbiosis for local authorities will close the webinar through the presentation of some practical examples.
Welcoming – Introduction to the webinar – Paolo Marengo and Serena Lisai (ACR+)
Introduction to the Demonstrations – Blanca Juez Sanchez and Daniel Hiniesto Muñoz de la Torre (ACCIONA)
- CSA cement and new blended cement and Concrete pavement – Çağatay Alp Arslan (TCMA)
- Green concrete slab and Precast concrete elements – Asier Oleaga Ordax (Tecnalia)
- Rubber wood plastic composite and Innovative wood plastic composites – Luis Enriquez (Ecodek)
- Eco-wall and Eco-porcelain tiles – Luis Guaita Delgado (Keraben)
- Impacts of industrial symbiosis on regional and local authorities – Francesc Rufé Sola (ARC, Agència de Residus de Catalunya)
Debate and conclusions – Paolo Marengo and Serena Lisai (ACR+)
Join us for the 3rd FISSAC Webinar!
Registrations Open here.
The final leaflet has been published on FISSAC library.
Check it to have an overview of the project and to know the new upcoming events!
You will find a print version and a web version.
On August and September 2019, Acciona has completed the installation of the new ecological tiles manufactured by Keraben in the Acciona Demopark in San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid, Spain. The implementation involved two types of eco tiles: eco-porous wall tiles and eco-porcelain tiles.
Curious to know more about the installation of this new innovative FISSAC material ?
Check the CS4 page!