Are you interested in Environmental Technology Verification ? If your answer is yes, register before 1/11/2016 to attend this free event hosted by FISSAC partner RINA Services, next 18th of November in Madrid.
The training is dedicated to:
- Organizations involved in an Environmental Technology Verification Process
- Technology developers introducing eco technologies into the market and aiming demonstrating their performance to their clients
- Organizations interested in submitting HORIZON2020 proposals including ETV in the scope of the project
- Technology Providers / Technology Buyers /Manufacturers / Test Bodies and Laboratories as well regulators interested to learn more about the ETV.
You will receive information in order to:
- understand how technology performance can be verified through the ETV Process;
- discover how technology manufactures and technology users / purchasers can benefit from ETV results, both in the context of public markets and in industrial supply chains;
- get informed about ETV funding opportunities.
The speakers will be:
- Felice ALFIERI (RINA Services)
- Erasmo CADENA (Vertech Group)
- Juan Luis SOBREIRA SEOANE (Instituto Tecnológico de Galicia – ITG)
Venue: Hotel Leonardo, Madrid City Center, Madrid.
Please read the full event agenda for any further information.
To register to this event, please contact FISSAC partner Felice Alfieri at firstname.lastname@example.org (+39 010 5385730).
The event is organized with the support of the European Commission and financed under the 682771 Contract in collaboration with Vertech Group.