FISSAC hosted its 3rd webinar on 15 October 2019, at 10.30 am, Brussels time.
This webinar was focused on the results of the 4 Pilots and 5 Case Studies, on both the pre-industrial and industrial scales. The webinar also described some examples of installation of the new products, highlighting the practical implementation of FISSAC, beyond the pre-industrial and industrial level. Finally, a section regarding the opportunities of industrial symbiosis for local authorities closed the webinar through the presentation of some practical examples.
Webinar agenda and presentations
Welcoming – Introduction to the webinar – Paolo Marengo and Serena Lisai (ACR+)
Introduction to the Demonstrations – Blanca Juez Sanchez and Daniel Hiniesto Muñoz de la Torre (ACCIONA)
- CSA cement and new blended cement and Concrete pavement – Çağatay Alp Arslan (TCMA)
- Green concrete slab and Precast concrete elements – Asier Oleaga Ordax (Tecnalia)
- Innovative wood plastic composites – Luis Enriquez (Ecodek)
- Eco-wall and Eco-porcelain tiles – Luis Guaita Delgado (Keraben)
- Impacts of industrial symbiosis on regional and local authorities – Francesc Rufé Sola (ARC, Agència de Residus de Catalunya)
Debate and conclusions – Paolo Marengo and Serena Lisai (ACR+)
Follow this link to watch the recording of the webinar.